RP60 represents the retro-style proposal by AGV as it restores its tradition for the unmistakablestyle that its riders (a perfect example being Renzo Pasolini) have taken to the racetrack in the past.
The ACF (Advanced Composite Fiber) shell provides safety and light weight and the helmet weighs just 960 g (+/- 50 g) (refers to size M in the ECE 2205 version). This helps t to reduce the fatigue and strain on neck and shoulders which riding a motorbike can bring.
The internal components can be removed and washed and are made from a Dry-Comfort fabric that has been subjected to sanitisation to prevent the formation of bacteria and the onset of allergies.
Retro style goggles (only for certification ECE 2205 version) and a tinted transparent peak come supplied with the RP60.
The retention system used is Double D.
- One size exterior shell made of ACF (Advanced Composite Fibre) fibreglass
- Homologation: ECE 2205, DOT, AS/NZS
- Fully removable and washable inner liners
- Sanitised Dry-Comfort inner liners to prevent the formation of bacteria and the onset of allergies
- Double D retention system - Bubble visor ready
- Vintage look goggles included with helmet (only for certification Ece 2205)
- Tinted transparent peak included with helmet
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL
- Weight: E2205: 960g (+/- 50g) in size M